Surah to Make Someone Love You

 Are you looking for the true love in your life? Do you want to feel the beautiful feeling of love? Do you like someone? But the problem is some people feel shy to express their feeling towards other person. So there is an Islamic solution called Surah that will help you to get your love in your life. Surah to make someone love you is the best way to attract someone towards you. If you are unable to express your love in front of the person you like then by reciting the Surah that person will also start liking you. Love is the most adorable feeling. To live life is to love. Surah to make someone love you is a great Islamic solution. Just try this Islamic solution and enjoy your life with your partner.

Surah dua is like:

  • Sit in a quiet place after making wudu.
  • Recite Surah tauba 5 times.
  • After this recite this dua, “ Yajfan gafar ompina toqaari walari qoray tonami sa vaila riba simah ” 300
  • In the last, plead Allah to reunite you with the one you desire.

You can perform this dua to make someone love you. You just need to perform the dua with the complete guidance of Islamic expert Scholar. So for getting the complete procedure of this dua you can consult to our Molvi Hazrat Sufi Mahbub Shah JI. He will provide you the guidance on it then you can recite this dua. By reciting this Surah dua you will get soon your love in your life.


Dua to Make Someone Miss you

In Islam, there are many ways to get love back in your life like surah, wazifa, dua, and Istikhara. You can try these solutions according to your need. If want to make someone talk to you or miss you then you can try the dua to make someone miss you . This dua will make the other person thinking about you and then he / she will try to talk to you like you want.

When two people are in a relationship, sometimes misunderstandings occur in their relation. Because of this, they stop talking to each other. By reciting this dua to make someone miss you, the other person will start missing you and come back to you in your life. The love dua is a way to get lover back in short period of time. For more information about Islamic ways and remedies you can contact to our Islamic Scholar Hazrat Sufi Mahbub Shah Ji.

Contact Details are as follows:

Islamic Scholar: Molvi Hazrat Sufi Mahbub Shah Ji

Contact No .: + 91-9855464838

Email @ hazratsufimahbubshah@gmail.com

Website: https://marriageistikhara.com/

Original Source: https://marriageistikhara.wordpress.com/2020/10/10/surah-to-make-someone-love-you/

Comments

  1. I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my wife . so terrible that she took the case to court to file a divorce. She said that she cannot continue to stay with me again, and she said "I don't love you anymore" So she took her things out of the house and made me and my children passed through several emotional pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back, after much begging, but all to no avail. and she confirmed it that she has made her decision, and she never wanted to see me again. So one evening, as i was coming back from work ,i meant an old friend of mine who asked of my wife .So i explained every thing to him, so he told me that the only way i can get my wife back, is to visit a prophet to know what is really behind this issue, because it has really worked for other people too. So i never believed in spell, but i had no other choice than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the prophet. prophetehiagwina @gmail .com. So the next morning, i sent a mail to the address he gave to me, and the prophet respond the following day and assured me that i will get my wife back the next day. Hopefully I believed since my friend recommended me to him, ,so we discussed and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day ,with lots of love and joy, and she apologized on her mistake ,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day ,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before ,by the help of a prophet . So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact PROPHET EHIAGWINA, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: prophetehiagwina @ gmail. com or call/whatsapp +2348139182295

    prophet ehiagwina can help solve problems such as:
    genetic battle
    spell to kill or destroy your enemy
    promotion spells
    win lottery
    dealing narcissist spell
    Avenge someone
    Spell to someone
    and many more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dua For Diseases Protection For Child and Family

Dua For Husband Good Health and Wealth Success

Dua To Put Love In Someone’s Heart